The majority of funds available on rplan are available as Income and Accumulation units (for more information, click here).

If you would like to convert your funds from Accumulation units to Income units or vice-versa, here is what you have to do:

  1. Download and print out the Unit Conversion form
  2. Fill in all of the highlighted sections of the form - if you need any help doing this, please feel free to give us a call at 0333 222 3733 so that we can assist you.

If you are converting to Income units and you would like to receive the resulting income directly to your bank account, please fill in the section 4 of this form, and provide us with an original bank statement less than 3 months old or a void cheque.

To void a cheque simply write “Void” clearly across a large portion of the cheque. This means your cheque cannot be cashed in.

Please sign, date, and post the form to:

rplan Ltd
67 Clerkenwell Road
London EC1R 5BL

We will email you once we receive your forms to let you know what the next steps are, but please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions along the way.